• January 17its january

The student news site of Benito Juarez Community Academy

Eagle Eye News

Alessia Cara Concert!!!

Review on Alessia Cara concert

Alessia Cara is a canadian singer and songwriter from Brampton, Ontario, a city just outside of Toronto. Her full name is Alessia Caracciolo and she was born on July 11, 1996. When she was a child she wrote poetry and did theater, which is not something every kid does growing up. She is best known for her very popular song “Here” from her only album “Know It All”.

I went to the Alessia Cara concert at The Chicago Theatre on October 7, 2016 with a friend and we had a really good time. We did not get bad seats at all, they were pretty good and as the concert went on we got to move up because people weren’t in their seats so we got to go closer. She had two artists open up for her, Ruth B and Nathan Sykes, and me and my friend recognised those artist and we knew their songs and we were singing along. Then when Alessia Cara came out, everyone was so excited, we were all yelling and screaming her name. You could feel the excitement in the room. She sang many of her songs like the one she is most known for, for very popular “Here” and some of my favorites “Seventeen, Scars To Your Beautiful, River Of Tears, and Overdose” and then when she sang one of her songs called “Stars” and everyone pulled out their phones and put the flash and made it look like the room was full of stars and it looked nice. She has really awesome fans. She is making new music and even has one of her songs featured in the new Disney movie “Moana”. People can listen and relate to her music because she talks about how she is kinda an outsider and its okay to be different and she talks about love and heart breaks and that’s something people, especially teenagers can relate to.